Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing, Inc.
Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
The following quality requirements apply to every purchase order issued by Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc. Additional requirements may apply in accordance with our customers’ requirements as stated on the actual purchase order. Should you have any questions or require clarification, it is your responsibility to contact us.
- Right Of Entry – You are required to grant , our customers and regulatory authorities access to applicable areas of your facility, and those of your sub-tiers involved in the fulfillment Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc purchase orders and applicable records to ensure compliance with all applicable requirements.
- Revision Level– All processing/service associated with Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc. purchase orders must be performed in accordance with the latest specification revision unless specifically requested.
- Nonconforming Product – You are required to notify Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc. of any nonconforming product as result of your process/service. Nonconforming product must not be further processed without written authorization. Immediate notification must be made, of any process or product discrepancy discovered or suspected after delivery, in writing to prevent further processing and/or delivery of nonconforming product to Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc customer(s).
- Counterfeit Policy – All suppliers of Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc. need to have a provision document to ensure suspect or confirmed fraudulent/counterfeit parts are physically identified, segregated from known good parts, and placed in quarantine.
- Discrepancies – You are required to notify Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc. when there is a
discrepancy in piece count and/or any parts of our requirements are unclear.
- Process Changes – You are required to notify Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc. if any quality requirements cannot be met as stated on the purchase order, or if any process changes are made (i.e. specification changes or later revisions, material substitution, etc).
- Sub-Tier Controls – You are required to flow down all applicable purchase order requirements, including key characteristics, to sub-tier suppliers when applicable. Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc. must have previous knowledge and approval of all (sub-tier) suppliers used for our product.
- Documentation – You are required to provide documented proof of processing and/or material traceability (process certification, mill report, physical and or chemical test results, etc.) with each and every shipment/order. All records for Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc. must be retained for a minimum of 10 years, after the retention period all dispositions of retained records need to be approved or returned to Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc.
- Eye Exam Requirements – Inspectors and third-party calibration technicians must ensure annual eye examinations are received, documented and available upon request from Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc. personnel.
- Records – You are required to retain process records, certifications and test reports for a minimum of 10 years unless another specific, documented agreement has been made. These records must be made available for review buy request of Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc., our customers and regulatory authorities in accordance with contract or regulatory requirements.
- Traceability – Certificates of Conformance or Process Certifications must identify the Part Number, Revision or Issue, Purchase Order Number, Quantity, Jaeckel Tool & Manufacturing Inc. Job Number, all relevant Specification with Revisions and Material Heat Number when known; contain the name, title, date, and signature of issuer.
- Handling – Product must be handled, stored and packaged to prevent damage or deterioration.
- For Calibration Sources – You are required to comply with the requirements of ANSI/NCSL Z540, ISO 10012 or ISO 17025. All certificate(s) of calibration must reflect compliance and include as-received calibration results.
- You must practice ethical behavior concerning our products.
- You must practice good product safety when delivering / servicing our products.